The criteria for the AWMA IPO/IGP 3 Club is as follows:.
- All titles must be earned under any AWDF-recognized performance judge. Applicant must be a member in good standing of the AWMA at the time the IPO/IGP 3 application is submitted.
- Titles must be earned by the same handler on a previously untitled dog.
- Program is open to all breeds of dogs, including mixes.
- All AWDF club scorebooks will be accepted (with the exclusion of the old USA-only books).
- Cost to submit to the program is $10 per application. Fill out the form below and submit payment by PayPal or credit/debit card.
Questions: contact firstname.lastname@example.org