Congratulations! The American Working Malinois Association would like to welcome you to our growing cadre of working clubs for the promotion of the Belgian Malinois and working dogs in the sport of IGP. To form a club or to renew your existing AWMA club, please use the above link.
- The membership and officer roster must only include members in good standing of AWMA. There is a minimum of three individuals required, and two can be part of a family membership (e.g., one individual plus two people in a family membership). Of course, if you are applying for full member status, it is helpful to show more than just 3 members to demonstrate preparedness to host a trial.
- If any of the listed members are not yet members of AWMA, their membership applications (with appropriate membership fees) may be included with the application.
- Annual club dues of $75 must accompany the application.
- A set of Club Constitution and Bylaws must accompany the application. There are two samples available below for your consideration – Sample 1 is bare bones, and Sample 2 is more detailed. Discuss these with your members and edit them to fit your club’s philosophy and operating mechanisms.
- If the club would like to apply for full member status, provide a statement describing the club members’ experience at hosting IGP trials. Note that direct admission as a full member club must be supported by your Regional Director or another Officer within AWMA, so it is in your interest to discuss this narrative with this person before submitting it.
NOTE: AS OF 2019, THE CLUB RENEWAL DATE CHANGES FROM JANUARY 1 TO JULY 1. Clubs that are new or renewed in 2018 will have an automatic 6 month extension (from January 1 to July 1 2019) in their membership. Notifications for renewals will go out prior to July 1. There will also be no pro-rating of dues for joining part way throught the year; all renewals will be for the full year's amount.If you would like to pay for your club dues via PayPal, please use the button below. Please note that due to the cost associated with using PayPal, an additional fee of $2.50 is charged. This fee is NOT required if paying via a check, it only applies to those using PayPal.